Post: Project Manager/Geo Tech Engineer/ Deputy project Manager/ Structural Engineer/ Quantity Surveyor
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech In Civil Engineering
Location: Pan INDIA
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection process: Personal Interview
1. To have exposure in supervision of civil works especially in water retaining structure, such as reinforcement work, concreting, shuttering, getting work done from sub – contractors / labors, work execution as per approved drawings.
2. To have knowledge in layout marking, preparation of BBS, Quantity surveying, checking of levels, reading and understanding of construction drawings etc. 3. To have knowledge in civil structural woks and finishing works as per relevant Is codes.
4. Capable to work as per planned schedule and lead a labor gangs and get the wok output within fixed time frame.
5. Responsible for planning the material requirement and labor deployment for day to day activity at site.
6. Responsible for preparing RFI, concrete pour card and getting necessary permission from client for work execution.
7. Responsible for getting the quality effective work done from the workers.
Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website: