Post: Project Manager/Site Engineer/QC Engineer/Equipment Inchrage/Total Station Surveyor/Store Incharge.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Diploma In Civil Engineering
Location: Pan India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection process: Personal Interview
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparing RA Bills for the Projects (Client and Sub Contractor bills) on Monthly basis.
• Providing billing related information / documents to client as and when required.
• Arithmetic & technical checking of all bills i.e. Civil, Carpentry, Aluminum Windows, Finishing, Interior bills, Infrastructure, Plumbing, Firefighting, Electrical work, Consultants, & Material Invoices etc.
• Site Visits: – Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
• Material Reconciliation: – To check theoretical consumption of steel, cement and other materials supplied free of cost to the contractor and make recovery in case of excess consumption and wastage. Debit Note: – To ensure recovery against the rework / faulty work from the contractors as per recommendation from site. Desired Candidate Profile should have min 1-2 years of experience of construction project site should have experience of high rise building construction work supervision preference will be given to the candidates, who stays in Noida should have good computer knowledge of MS office and Excel.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website: