Post: Project Engineering/Sr. Project-QS(Service)
Qualification: B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Location: Pan India
Selection process: Not Disclosed
- timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Seek clarifications on drawings, if required.
- Supervise and inspect construction activities to ensure adherence to design specifications; Highlight deviations and escalate issues to the Project Manager, if required.
- Monitor daily operations at the site and ensure adherence to the project plan; Coordinate activities of the various contractors at the project site to ensure work is undertaken as per timelines.
- Maintain daily progress reports and ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site to the Project Manager; Continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels.
- Coordinate with the Purchase Department for timely communication of material specifications, indenting and sample selection; Highlight deviations from the material delivery plan.
- Coordinate with other agencies (plumbing, waterproofing, electrical etc) to ensure continuous progress of construction work.
- Ensure timely receipt of bills from contractors; Undertake periodic checking of all bills and promptly forward to Quantity Survey for processing.
Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website: